Roselle Unit 1084 | Empowering Women, Inspiring Communities
- To support the American Legion programs for veterans, young people, and the community
- To provide for today’s needs while being advocates for a brighter future
- To advance the understanding of patriotism and responsibility of citizenship
- To promote individual integrity and family values
- To ensure as volunteers, that the Auxiliary members continue to be the leaders in all that is good in this Nation today, tomorrow and for generations to come through serving others first and not oneself.
Shortly after WWII, the Northwest DuPage, Unit 1084, American Legion Women’s Auxiliary was chartered. The Charter Members signed a Charter with a pledge to support the American Legion and it’s causes while also supporting America’s Veteran’s and community organizations.
Women’s Auxiliary Unit 1084 is currently a great supporter of Northwest DuPage, Post 1084, while also tirelessly contributing to it’s own causes and events. The membership requirements, current causes and upcoming events of Auxiliary Unit 1084, may be found among the pages of this site. It is the hope of Unit 1084, that as you familiarize yourself with us, you will join us in the support of the American Legion, it’s causes, and America’s Veterans.
- President: Donna L.Goodwin
- 1st Vice President: Joyce Benko
- 2nd Vice President: Cindy Ostrega
- Secretary: Donna Pike-Biegel
- Treasurer: Kathie Fitzpatrick
- Historian: Joanne Barsanti
- Sergeant-at Arms: Jackie Gregoire
- Chaplain: Kathy Beaupre